Here are the 5 shocking benefits of dark chocolate you didn’t know and they are essentials & amazing to the health of our body.
1. Dark chocolate with a high amount of cocoa content contains a solid amount of soluble fiber.
A 100-gram bar of 70-85 percent chocolate has 11 grams of fiber. Soluble fiber helps keep cholesterol down, keeps you feeling fuller for longer, and is good for your digestive health.
2. Eating dark chocolate might be good for your brain.
Eating chocolate may keep your brain sharp and help you ward off dementia. A four-decade-long study found that people with frequent chocolate consumption performed better on brainpower tests.
3. It’s good for your heart too. Eating chocolate may lower your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
One study showed that eating chocolate five or more times a week lowered the risk of cardiovascular disease by 57%.
Read also: Five fascinating facts about orgasm
4. It’s got the flavonoids we all want and need.
These antioxidants may lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and also maintain the health of your blood vessels.
5. Dark chocolate is also good for your skin. Eating it can actually help protect you from sunburn thanks to two antioxidants, phenols and catechins found in dark chocolate.
What do you think of these 5 essential and amazing benefits of eating dark chocolate? Let’s know in the comment section below.